2nd LABOR DAY COAST TO COAST 65k ULTRAMARATHON
2nd LABOR DAY COAST TO COAST 65K ULTRAMARATHON
Categories: Solo / Relay (2-man team, same or mixed gender, 32.5 kilometers each)
Cutoff Time: Twelve Hours (12:00:00)
Start: 4:00 AM, April 29, 2012 Provincial Capitol, Cebu City
Finish: Old Municipal Hall, Toledo City
Route: From the PROVINCIAL CAPITOL, turn left towards N. Escario then turn left at Gorordo Avenue all the way towards JY Square Mall. Turn left at the junction/stoplight and proceed to Cebu Veterans Drive which becomes Cebu Transcentral Highway. Upon reaching the Toledo-Tabuelan-San Remigio Road, turn left towards Toledo City and the finish line at the OLD MUNICIPAL HALL.
- Solo: 950php – inclusive of finisher’s medal and dri-fit shirt and post-race meal and drinks
- Relay: 550php per runner – inclusive of finisher’s medal and dri-fit shirt and post-race meal and drinks
Registration starts on February 13, 2012 and ends on April 20, 2012 at the following venues;
- A Runner’s Circle-Aloha Hotel, Roxas Blvd., Manila 567 4786
- Antel Platinum Tower, 154 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City (24/7 open) 8432487
- Runnr Ayala-Ayala Mall, Cebu City
- For online payments, please make deposits payable to CONSTANTE C MENDOZA JR BPI S/A 2379 0362 39 and email scanned deposit slip to firstname.lastname@example.org
Complete official results and race pictures to be exclusively published in frontRUNNER Magazine (June 2012)
- NO CASH PRIZES. NO FRILLS. ABSOLUTELY NO WHINING ALLOWED. JUST RUN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!
- Solo runners must be 18 years old and have at least done one 21k road race to be allowed to join.
- There will be SIX aid stations to be located along the route. Usual ultra food and drinks will be served, however spartan. Post-race meal and drinks will be served at KM 65.
- Relay runners will swap places at the KM 32.5 point. The second runner will be allowed to proceed only after the first runner has properly checked in and the second runner is marked accordingly by the marshal.
- Support vehicles are allowed and optional.
- This is an “OPEN ROADS” race, meaning there will be NO road closures and traffic marshals, so all runners and their support crew must take the necessary precautions when navigating the route and crossing the intersections at all times. It is also the responsibility of the runner and his crew to be familiar with the race route. NO time credits will be given for runners getting lost.
- Runners are allowed to buy food and drinks along the route.
- ALL runners are required to run on the lane FACING traffic at ALL times. This is to avoid accidents. Violation of such is outright disqualification. NO warnings shall be given. Runners who have support crews must have their crews cross the road to give supplies to the supported runner. If support car driver/owner chooses to park facing the traffic, it shall be at the driver/owner’s risk and blinkers shall be put on.
- No riding and shortcuts allowed. This means cheating and permanent ban from joining subsequent races of frontRUNNER and PAU events nationwide.
- NO unregistered pacers allowed.
- Runners are responsible for the safety of their support crew at ALL times.
- For any medical emergency or should you decide not to finish (DNF), please contact the following numbers; 0917 8030664, 0999 9987654, 0922 8229342.
- Any complaint on cheating must be made WITHIN 24 hours after the close of the race and must be made in writing, signed and submitted to the RO/RD for proper action. This must also be accompanied by a visual proof/s of the alleged cheating. Any complaints after the 24-hour period will NOT be entertained.
- The Race Organizer and Director reserve the right to modify race rules at any time for the benefit and welfare of the participants.
- With all due respect, the Race Organizer’s and Director’s word is final. PERIOD.