3rd Labor Day Coast to Coast 65K Ultramarathon
Categories: Solo / Relay (2-man team, same or mixed gender, 32.5 kilometers each)
Cutoff Time: Twelve Hours (12:00:00)
Start: 12:01 AM, April 28, 2013 Provincial Capitol, Cebu City
Finish: 12:01 PM, April 28, 2013 Toledo City Gymnasium, Toledo City
Route: From the PROVINCIAL CAPITOL, turn left towards N. Escario then turn left at Gorordo Avenue all the way towards JY Square Mall. Turn left at the junction/stoplight and proceed to Cebu Veterans Drive which becomes Cebu Transcentral Highway. Upon reaching the Toledo-Tabuelan-San Remigio Road, turn left towards Toledo City and the finish line at the TOLEDO CITY GYMNASIUM.
- Solo: 1250php – inclusive of finisher’s medal and dri-fit shirt and post-race meal and drinks
- Relay: 750php per runner – inclusive of finisher’s medal and dri-fit shirt and post-race meal and drinks
Registration starts on February 16, 2013 and ends on April 16, 2013 at the following venues;
- Antel Platinum Tower, 154 Valero Street, Salcedo Village, Makati City (24/7 open. Race numbers will be given after payment) 8432487
- Runnr Ayala-Ayala Mall, Cebu City ( race numbers will be given after payment)
- For online payments, please make deposits payable to CONSTANTE C MENDOZA JR BPI S/A 2379 0362 39 and email scanned deposit slip to email@example.com
- Please include your shirt size when sending the scanned slip. Bank registrants may claim their race numbers before the race start in front of the Provincial Capitol starting at 11:00 PM April 27, 2013.
- NO CASH PRIZES. NO FRILLS. ABSOLUTELY NO WHINING ALLOWED. JUST RUN AND ENJOY THE EXPERIENCE!
- Solo runners must be 18 years old and have at least done one 21k road race to be allowed to join.
- All runners must wear reflective vests and/or headlamps at the appropriate time of the race.
- All runners are required to bring their own hydration bottles/packs.
- There will be FIVE aid stations (Kms 15, 32.5, 50, 55, 60) to be located along the route. Usual ultra food and drinks will be served, however spartan. Post-race meal and drinks will be served at the finish line.
- NO cups will be provided in ALL aid stations. Runners may refill their bottles or hydration packs, however. Runners MUST NOT drink directly from the containers.
- Runners and support crews especially those waiting for their runners are prohibited from making loud noises and playing loud music at all times. Please be considerate to the locals residing along the route. Everyone is expected to behave accordingly.
- Relay runners will swap places at the KM 32.5 point. The second runner will be allowed to proceed only after the first runner has properly checked in and the second runner is marked accordingly by the marshal.
- Support vehicles are allowed and optional.
- Runners may deposit their bags for collection at the finish line with the Race Director before the start.
- This is an “OPEN ROADS” race, meaning there will be NO road closures and traffic marshals, so all runners and their support crew must take the necessary precautions when navigating the route and crossing the intersections at all times. It is also the responsibility of the runner and his crew to be familiar with the race route. NO time credits will be given for runners getting lost.
- Runners are allowed to buy food and drinks along the route.
- ALL runners are encouraged to run on the lane FACING traffic at appropriate times. This is to avoid accidents. Runners who have support crews must have their crews cross the road to give supplies to the supported runner. If support car driver/owner chooses to park facing the traffic, it shall be at the driver/owner’s risk and blinkers shall be put on.
- No riding and shortcuts allowed. This means cheating and permanent ban from joining subsequent races of frontRUNNER and PAU events nationwide.
- NO unregistered pacers allowed at any time. NO BANDITS allowed.
- Runners are responsible for the safety of their support crew.
- For any medical emergency or should you decide not to finish (DNF), please contact the following numbers; 0917 8030664, 0999 9987654, 0922 8229342.
- Any complaint on cheating must be made WITHIN SIX hours after the close of the race and must be made in writing, signed and submitted to the RO/RD for proper action. This must also be accompanied by a visual proof/s(video or picture) of the alleged cheating. Any complaints after the 6-hour period will NOT be entertained.
- The Race Organizer and Director reserve the right to modify race rules at any time for the benefit and welfare of the participants.
- Registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- With all due respect, the Race Organizer’s and Director’s word is final. PERIOD.